|Creating Text Areas|
||Text is contained in a Text Area graphic. To create Text Areas:|
• Use the Text Area tool, draw a Text Area, and enter text.
• Copy and paste text, either into a Text Area or into the document. If you paste text into a document, a new Text Area containing that text will be created.
If you are editing a Text Area, you can choose whether to paste the text as plain text (Edit->Paste As->ASCII) or as formatted text (Edit->Paste As->Rich Text).
• Drag .rtf or .txt files into your document.
• Drag a .vCard file or a name from the Address Book application into your document. Create will insert a Text Area containing the name and address.
• Choose Object->New Objects->Address… (Option-Command-A). You can then choose a name from your Address Book and Create will add a Text Area containing that person’s name and address.
Note: If there is too much text to fit on the page, see Linked Text and how to automatically create multiple pages to contain the text.