||Name your pages|
To name a page in your Create document:
1. Go to the page and make sure nothing is selected.
2. Bring up the Info window and click the Web tab (Shift-Command-I, click Web tab).
3. Enter a name into the Page Name field.
Hint: You can also name pages in the Master Layers window (File->Master Layers or Shift-Command-M). Double-click on the page and enter a name.
Create uses the Page Name:
• in the Table of Contents.
• in the TITLE tag for the page, which makes the name show up in the browser window’s title bar.
Note: The TITLE tag will also include the Page Title Prefix information from the <HEAD> pane of the Web Options dialog.
• as the name of the .html file.
Note: Create replaces spaces and punctuation with underscores, so that the Page Name “Effects: Blends” becomes “Effects__Blends.html”.
If you don’t name your pages, Create uses your document’s filename and the page number to create a name for each page.