|Text Styles: Saving and Reusing|
||To save a set of text styles for reuse in other documents:|
1. Make a text area that contains text with all the text styles you want to save.
2. Choose Art in the Image Well menu.
3. Drag from the Image Well to the Library Resources window.
4. Rename the Art resource so you’ll know what it is in the future.
To reuse the collection of text styles:
1. Drag the text area clip art from your Library Resources window to your document. All of the text styles used by the text in that text area will appear in the Text Styles window.
2. Delete the text area from your document.
Text styles are also saved with individual pages. You can save a Master Layer that contains both guides to set up a document and text styles.
Choose Page in the Image Well menu and drag from the Image Well to your Library Resources window.
To reuse the page, drag it from your Library Resources window to your document. All of the text styles that were in the original document will be added to the new document.