This video was made because I thought people might enjoy seeing how to use iMaginator with multiple images. So what you'll see in this is the following:
• How to drag and drop an image from the library onto the canvas
• How to add a second image
• How to search for an effect (the Zoom Blur, and later I find Make Transparent using the same Search feature)
• How to adjust the parameters of effects and images; I move the center of the Zoom Blur on the canvas, select and then move the flowers, etc.
• How to change the order of the effects chain so the effect (a zoom blur) affects one image (the background) but not the other (the flowers)
• How to add rulers and guides, and use them to precisely align objects (in this case at 5.50 inches)
• How to add text and change the font using Fontsight
• How to do an exact color match of the font to another part of the image (in this case the flowers)
• How to add a drop shadow to a font, and change the size of the font and shadow simultaneously
• How to add transparency to the whole image, then modify the effects chain so the transparency only affects the original background
• How to save the image as a tiff image
I realize some of you may know how to do all this in iMaginator, but for the benefit of those of us who love to learn (that's me!!), I'm posting this for the fun of it
There is no audio, and the video was recorded at one frame per second, so I was going slowly as this was recording. You may replay it as many times as you want, not a problem at all. It's about 7 MB in size.
Enjoy, and comments are most welcome.