|Super Text: Text Placed Inside Path|
||To place text inside a path:|
1. Select a Text Area and a graphic.
2. Choose Object->Super Text->Text Inside Shape.
• If the graphic is not already a Spline, this command makes the graphic into a Spline and places the text inside the spline’s path.
• Some graphics, including Images and Box Graphics, disappear when they become splines.
If you don’t like the text’s placement in the shape, try:
• Adding spaces or tabs in front of the text to move it to a different location in the shape.
• Scaling the shape in the Size Info pane. This reshapes the path without scaling the text.
||Both the text and the spline remain editable.|
Use the Object Info pane to control:
• Whether to draw the path
• Whether to apply the path’s effects to the text
• The text’s color
• The text’s alignment