|Paragraph Formatting (page 5)|
||To transfer the ruler settings, including text alignment, margins and indents, tab stops, and line height to other text:|
1. Select the text that has the ruler settings you want.
2. Choose Format->Text->Copy Ruler (Command-1).
3. Select the text you want to use those settings.
4. Choose Format->Text->Paste Ruler (Command-2).
Note: Also see Text Styles for information on saving and applying ruler and font settings to text.
Note on Web Pages:
Due to HTML limitations, the following format settings will not show up in web pages:
• paragraph margins and indents
• line spacing
• paragraph spacing
Tabs settings are implemented using non-breaking spaces.