|Effects: Fill - Blend (page 4)|
||To modify a Blend:|
A Blend is made up of two or more color swatches. There must be a color swatch at both the left and right ends of the Blend Editor. There can be as many color swatches as you want between the start and end points. Create generates the blend colors between the color swatches.
||• To add a color swatch, drag a color from the Color dialog onto the Blend.|
Note: To bring up the Color dialog, click the button at the right side of the Blend.
• To move a color swatch, drag it. Only middle swatches can be moved. If you click and drag on one of the end color swatches, you will make a copy of that swatch.
• To copy a middle color swatch, press the Option key as you drag it.
• To change the color in a color swatch, drag a color from the Color dialog directly onto the swatch.
• To delete a color swatch, drag it off the Blend. You cannot delete the start and end swatches.
• To swap two color swatches, drag one on top of the other.
• To reverse the order of color swatches, click the Flip blend color button.