|Opening a Document|
||To open a previously-saved Create document, choose File->Open… (Command-O) and select the file you wish to open in the Open dialog.|
To open a document that was recently opened, check the Open Recent menu (File->Open Recent). This shows a list of the documents you’ve opened or saved most recently.
||You can also open documents by:|
• double-clicking them in a Finder window.
• dragging them from a Finder window to the Create icon in the dock.
• selecting them in the Finder and choosing File->Open… (Command-O).
|Closing a Document|
||To close the current document, choose File->Close (Shift-Command-W).|
• You can also close documents by closing the document’s window (clicking the Close icon or choosing Windows->Close (Command-W).
• If the document was changed since the last time it was saved, you will be prompted to save the document first.